Content can compel people to act, to think or to behave differently, and it can make or break a business. The possibilities are endless if you can deliver the right message via the right system to the right people at the right time.
Digital influencers, social media stars and ordinary Joes have built million-dollar businesses by choosing the right media platform, and going all in with a consistent, engaging, and visually compelling content development strategy.
Kellye Media can:
- Create original content for your newsletter, blog, or website. We specialize in helping busy professionals and content savvy companies regularly publish engaging content to engage their current customers and attract new ones. That includes ghostwriting for executives who want to establish themselves as global thought leaders but don’t have time to write for themselves.
- Upgrade your online presence. Your LinkedIn profile, website, social media, and other digital media assets should present a cohesive and compelling story about you and your business. You want people to believe, buy, share, like or subscribe as dictated by your business needs.
- Manage your social media. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, each platform requires a slightly different tone. We can help you need to consistently deliver high quality content that will engage your audience, and aid your branding and business growth efforts.
- Produce video content. We write scripts, select visuals, advise on staging and costume design. Video is huge right now. Don’t believe us? Really? So, you’ve never heard of YouTube or TikTok?
- Help you get published. Whether you’re looking for external media placements or to self-publish to use content to promote your products and services, we can guide you through that process from concept to completion: story development, editing, cover design, web site set up, digital content marketing strategy, the works.
- Create compelling branded copy for print products: brochures, flyers and books.
Content marketing works. It’s how — and why — Kellye Media exists.