You’ve seen what happens when leaders don’t take the media seriously. Their missteps with social media, or lack of preparation during interviews, can do untold damage to their company’s brand reputation.
Kellye Media can train you how to handle the media, or how to communicate more effectively with any audience, no matter how tough the crowd. Whether you’re an organization that needs media relations support, or an individual talent who needs help with elocution, speech writing, guidance on how to dress for public speaking events or specific work situations, with coaching you can:
- Leverage appropriate media to share the information and image you want to attract advertisers, attention, sponsorship, or appropriately engage any stakeholder
- Understand your interviewer’s mindset and respond appropriately using brand-centric content
- Maintain control during a hostile interview or interaction
- Create and consistently deliver a positive message or narrative
- Handle and embrace controversy
- Listen and respond to tough questions without defensiveness
When you’re in the hot seat, we can train you to perform like a seasoned media professional, or support your efforts to field media relations for business development.