Running a successful business requires a bit of media-driven performance art. Or, as the marketing world likes to call it, branding. Storytelling – using content development strategy to create a memorable, relatable narrative – is a key but often underrated part of effective personal and professional branding. Your image is everything, and you can use a digital content marketing strategy to drive that.
I can help you develop a compelling, SEO-friendly content development strategy that will attract and engage your followers, customers and partners, and promote your brand. I can also advise you on how to capture media attention, and train you on effective media tactics so that you can perform with style and authentic flare on a global stage, whether that’s in person or online. Whether you’re speaking with reporters during an interview, moderating a panel at a conference, or curating content for your followers on Instagram, I can help you communicate more effectively.
For instance, as a business leader you should know how to:
- Brand yourself without overtly selling
- Understand your interviewer’s mindset
- Maintain control during a hostile interview or interaction
- Create and deliver a positive message or narrative
- Handle and embrace controversy
- Listen and respond to tough questions without defensiveness
Content can compel people to act, to think or behave differently, and it can make or break a business. The possibilities are endless if you can deliver the right message via the right system to the right people at the right time. Digital influencers, social media stars and ordinary Joes have built million dollar businesses by choosing the right media platform, and going all in with a consistent, engaging, and visually compelling content development strategy.
- Upgrade your digital presence. Your LinkedIn profile, web site, social media, all of these digital media assets should present a cohesive and compelling story about you and your business. You want people to see modern, professional, thoughtful, trustworthy, experienced, cutting edge, or whatever adjectives will prompt them to believe, buy, share, like or subscribe as dictated by your business needs.
- Ghostwrite for executives who want to establish themselves as global thought leaders, but don’t have time to write for themselves
- Create compelling branded copy for digital projects including web sites, blogs, e-books and social media as well as print products
- Write speeches for leaders giving presentations, accepting awards, and more
- Blog for professionals and companies who want to publish engaging content regularly to maintain their current followers and attract new ones
- Produce video content, write scripts, select visuals, advise on staging and costume design
- Help you get published. Self-publishing is an increasingly popular and effective alternative for aspiring authors who have no patience for the traditional publishing track, or entrepreneurs who want to use content to promote their products and services. I have nine books for sale in the Amazon Kindle store, and I can guide you through that process from concept to completion: story development, editing, cover design, web site set up, digital content marketing strategy
Your digital presence – and the content you use to support it – is an extremely valuable branding and business development tool.